- Align your cause with your own workplace: you may wish to give to Telethon Kids generally or align with a specific area of research. We can help you find the right cause for your organisation and equip your staff champions with the level of knowledge required.
- Set a goal for your program: 27% of working Australians have access to a Workplace Giving Program, yet only 4.9% participate. Our communications teams can provide support in the way of branding for your program in order to help you promote it internally.
- Develop your program: decide whether you would like to offer matched giving by the employer for all employee contributions. This will help each contribution extend further and encourage more staff to participate.
- Engage your staff: provide the opportunity for staff to learn more about Telethon Kids Institute and the work being done by our amazing researchers. We can assist in organising a briefing from our staff to yours, so that you know where your contribution will go and the difference it will make.
- Update your staff: we will provide regular updates and stories on research breakthroughs made at the Institute which you can use to update your staff. We will also invite you to participate in events and visit for briefings and tours of our state-of-the-art facility here at the Perth Children’s Hospital.
*values vary based on income and respective tax brackets