How to get started:
- Choose the family, friends, and causes you would like to remember in your Will.
- Chat with your loved ones and share you wishes with them.
- Select the gift you would like to include to your favourite causes:
- A percentage of your estate
- The residual of your estate, after your loved ones are provided for
- A specific amount of money or asset
If you choose to include Telethon Kids, you may wish to use this wording:
“I give [insert your gift] to Telethon Kids Institute of 15 Hospital Avenue, Nedlands, Western Australia ABN 86 009 278 755, to be applied for unrestricted general charitable purposes. In respect of such legacy, I direct that the receipt of a duly authorised officer shall be a sufficient discharge to my Executors.”
Because health priorities change over time, we encourage you to consider making your gift to Telethon Kids “unrestricted” to address the most pressing health issues of the day. Alternatively of course, you are most welcome to direct your gift to area of research close to your heart. Please contact us so that we may ensure your wishes are carried out.
- Visit a solicitor to have your Will written or updated.
The Institute does have legal partners who offer a free Will service for those who include a gift to the Institute. Please contact for more information.
- Please let us know so we can thank you. We would love to welcome you into the Fiona Stanley Circle and keep you in touch with the research that matter most to you.
Please get in touch with Erin Hurson, Development Director firstname.lastname@example.org / 08 6319 1444